I disagree with every opinion, action, thought, and molecule ever associated with Daltonius.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NEW DREAM

A few nights ago I dreamed I was a lizard, a small gecko, I think. I remember having greenish, almost translucent skin and little suckers on the end of each finger for gripping to ceilings and such.

Anyways, in this particular dream I was, as a lizard, high-tailing it down the highway, zipping over a six lane autobahn, easily keeping pace with the most lead-footed motorists on the road. It was a very sunny day.

Something got my attention and I glanced behind me to see my dad's Cadillac coming up the road. As the car pulled along side me, I noticed that my fourteen year old sister was driving, and she was crying.

While in motion, I hopped up off the road and stuck easily to the side panel, then proceeded up to the driver side window. Sophia saw me there and rolled it down. I asked her what was wrong. She didn't seem at all perturbed by the lizard who was speaking to her as she barreled down the freeway in a car she didn't know how to drive.

"It's your drug problem!" she said between sobs. "It's time for you to admit that you need help!"

"Oh." I said. "Well, I'll think about that."

I scuttled off the side of the car, landed back on the pavement easily, and continued to speed down the road.

Oh, and I don't have a drug problem. Sometimes I'll take the green stuff when it's offered, other than that... nope. Dreams are THILLY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home