I disagree with every opinion, action, thought, and molecule ever associated with Daltonius.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tribute

A long time ago me and that asshole Daltonius,
we was hitchhiking down a long and lonesome road.
When suddenly, there shined a shiny demon in the middle.... of the road.
And he said,

"Write the best post in the world... or I'll spam your g-mail accounts."
(Spam your g-mail accounts)

Well me and Daltonius,
We looked at each other,
And we each said,
"You're gay."

And we wrote the first thing that came to our heads,
and it just so happened to be,
the best post in the world,
it was the 1337est post in the world.

Log on to my blog and its easy to see,
Dalton is wrong and he sucks Peepee,
It's his destiny.
Once every hundred thousand words or so,
I say Daltonius blows
In case you didn't know
he's a big fat cho- oooohd.

Well needless to say
The beast was stunned
A whip crack with his frumpy tail
and the beast was done.

He asked us...
"Be you haxors?"
and we said, "Nay!
We are but over-opinionated douche bags!"

This is not the greatest post in the world.
This is just a tribute.
Forgot to save the greatest post in the world, no.
This is a tribute
to the greatest post in the world.

And the peculiar thing is this, my friends,
the post we wrote on that fateful night,
it didn't actually sound anything like this post!
This is just a tribute,
You've gotta believe it,
I wish you were there,
just a matter of opinion.

Oh! Good God! God lovin'!
Dalton smells like burnt dog shit in the oven!
Riggagilgo Satan BLAUUAGH!

Fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home